Young people between the age of 5 – 16 who are who are affected by parental drug and alcohol misuse.
Young people are usually referred by social work, schools, educational psychologists, health professionals, community police, local community organisations or self refer.
Young people will be placed on the waiting list on submission of a referral form.
The outcomes we hope to achieve are:
- Young people are moved on to a positive destination
- Improved skills to enable young people to cope better at home
- Increased knowledge of the issues surrounding substance misuse
- Improve support for children looked after at home
- Improve self confidence
- Growth of self esteem
- Improve relationships with family and friends
- Improve attendance at school
- Increase social activity in the community
- Improve quality of life
If you wish to make a referral please call the Project Manager Kirsty Jackson in the first instance to check that the young person meets the criteria.
T: 0131 455 7731 Email: email@example.com